10/24/2007

What Is Your Idea Of A Perfect Birthday

When is your birthday, and what is your idea of a perfect birthday for you? Do you celebrate? What kind of celebration would you like? Who would be there with you, and what would you be doing? Describe your perfect birthday, or one that you've enjoyed from the past.


I was born at April 22, 1986. The celebration depends on what kind of the friends are around me in that period. Some people are crazy about birthdays, some people aren’t. Although I usually don’t celebrate my birthday, my old friends always remember that day, they send me messages or call me and say “Happy Birthday”. My friends and I dined in an Italian restaurant this birthday; we went to there after school; we drank and chatted, and we were satisfied with the food. Finally we back to our home or dorm and worked on our homework. For us, birthday is an excuse to hang outside with friends.


沒有留言:

張貼留言