10/25/2007

Favorite Sport To Watch and To Play

What's your favorite sport to watch? To play? Did you have a favorite sport in childhood? Is there a sport you hate? Why? Is anyone following the Taiwan Series (baseball)? Describe how playing or watching your favorite sport makes you feel.


To be honest, I’m not an enthusiast about sport. I was playing table tennis with my friend every day for half year, but I seldom play it now. I was jogging with my friends every day before, but I don’t jog anymore. Now, my favorite sport to play would be swimming, which is convenient to play since we can do it without any company though. Although I’m not a guy of sporting passions, I watch baseball game with my friends sometimes. I don’t watch Chien-Ming Wang with myself because I can’t wake up so early, but I can stay awake very late, till morning if I have company. When I am watching Wang is on the mound, I feel like my blood is boiling. When a batter with wide hot zone and high hit rate waves his stick, I feel like I am sitting in a roller coaster and falling down as fast as the flying ball launched from the mound. When that batter is struck out, the roller coaster stops falling and starts rising, preparing for next falling. The reason of that I don’t watch sports often probably be that I can’t tolerate such stimulations and these kind emotional waves so often.



沒有留言:

張貼留言