10/24/2007

Story Completion - A Blind Date

In the class Creative Writing, we classmates delivered our story with blanks to each other, and we have to complete all of them as homework this week.

Story Completion - A Blind Date

A girl who was never been fell in love, but thirst for love saw an ad of a blind date. She decided to gave herself a chance. Will she find her true love?

If a blind date means dating with a lottery. Than I was really attending a blind date last night. I am an adventurer. Sometimes I really hope to leave the hell fire group. One day I saw a pair flirting and kissing, and my eyes were blinded by the flashlight.

That day I slept in till almost noon. I was in a crazy taxi, and taking a Pride and Prejudice in hand, which we had decided to identify each other with. 10 minutes to 12:00, I was stuck in a traffic jam as usual. I wished I wouldn't be late. 5 minutes to 12, I jump out from the small yellow sedan There were few people walking by. I hope he was not the one who was madly checking his watch. 12 o'clock, I was suddenly pulled out from my dream. A hand taped me on my shoulder. I turn around, and a Collins-looking guy said "Belle, do I have the honor to be your Darcy?" It was the most miserable date in my life.



沒有留言:

張貼留言