10/18/2007

Which Family Member Do You Think You Most Resemble

Which family member do you think you most resemble, and are the most like in personality? In looks? In lifestyle choices? Why? Describe yourself and your family member.

I think I most resemble to my father, though we are different in many ways. He’s an optimist, but I’m not. He quite loves talking, chatting, and making new friends, but I don’t. He’s pretty concerned with politics and social issues, but I’m not. Although we’re quite different in many sides, there’re a lot of similar personalities between us. We love dogs, playing with our pets, watching movies, and sleeping. And sometimes we are aggressive; sometimes we are lazy, want to stay at bed only. We both persist on our own business and decisions; if necessary, ignore others’ critiques and opinion.


沒有留言:

張貼留言