10/19/2007

Where Do You See Yourself In Ten Years

Where do you see yourself in ten years? What are you doing? Who is with you? What is your life like?

I’ll get my Bachelor degree from NTUST soon, and get a Master degree afterwards. I’ll work as an RD engineer in IT industry for 4 years instead of joining the military, and pay the student loan and save some money. I will probably use my liver-selling saving to study oversea for a PhD degree or another Master degree, or apply for working at Antarctic. They both are fascinating experiences, and I like the later one better. I think my friends are with me, but I am the major role with myself, maybe some passengers will come into my life, but they must not stay for long. My life is busy with some fun in the fore-half of these ten years, as it has been. And it will be a pretty different style in the other half; it will be more fun, more exciting, and more un-expectable.


沒有留言:

張貼留言