10/17/2007

A Teacher You Had That You Will Never Forget

Describe a teacher you had that you will never forget. What was it about this teacher that made him/her so memorable? What idiosynracies did he/she have, and what was/is his/her teaching style? Does he/she know how you feel about him/her? Would you consider telling him/her?


The teacher I will never forget would be my school project advisor in my five-year junior college (where I entered when I graduated from junior high school, and where I received my associate degree). His brain is stuffed with a lot of ideas and innovations, he never tried to persuade or guide us to do anything. If we encountered a problem, he would give us some hints, advices, and evaluations. He left a wide space to us to discover and to develop our own thought. He paid a host of attention on us; he helped us apply National Science Council Programs for college students, helped us publish a conference paper, gave us fellowships, and let us study what we were interested in. He did a lot for us, and he didn’t want anything in return though.
My old project teammate and I visited him on September 28th morning, Confucius’ birthday or teacher’s day. He was still full with the enthusiasm of education. He shared us the programs he’s doing, showed us around his laboratory, and told us how our alma mater is going. We had a lunch together, we talked a lot at that day, and he’s still in his good nature. When we are parted, he always says that he’ll be proud of us.



沒有留言:

張貼留言