10/11/2007

What Song Is In Your Head Now

What song is in your head now? If none, what is the first song that comes to mind? What are your favorite lyrics, and why?


The first song that comes to mind is Bon Jovi’s “It’s My Life”. And it’s also one of my favorite lyrics. It shows the courage and a plenty of guts against the society, and the general way of thinking. We are so restricted by the common values, and Bon Jovi just sings out his insistence on his choice and decision, “Like Frankie said
I did it my way”
. Another one of my favorite lyrics would be Avril’s “Runaway”, because now I do eager “want to fall and lose myself” and 100 percent agree that “Laughing so hard it hurts like hell”. If I can, I will “Forget about everything and runaway” now. Ha ha, I have better to finish my report…


沒有留言:

張貼留言