10/31/2007

Halloween

Halloween is tomorrow. If you had to dress up and wear a costume, what would you go as and why? What do you know about this holiday? Have you ever celebrated Halloween? Describe what you imagine a Halloween/costume party to be like.


I would go as Vlad Dracula the Impaler or the Vampire since he’s spooky and wicked. And the novel Historian gives him an interesting habits, reading and history, although he doesn’t have such habits in other novels. According to what I know, Halloween consists of jack-o-lanterns, ghost stories, trick or treating, and dressing up in costume. When I was junior high school, I attended a Halloween party which was hosted by several English teachers. We brought food to the party, performed a little English drama, and danced with opposite sex students from other class. That’s the only experience I celebrated Halloween, and it’s totally different from the Halloween as I know now.




沒有留言:

張貼留言