10/09/2007

What Did You Do During The Typhoon Weekend

What did you do during the typhoon weekend? Have you ever been majorly affected by a typhoon or other weather related event? Explain.


I stayed at my tiny room, wrote my resume, autobiography, and study-program for applying for graduate schools. Fortunately, no sudden power cut happened on me, thus I finished them. Unexpectedly, I’ve written more than 7,800 Chinese characters in 8 pages autobiography. One of my friends said it’s too long; no professor will spend his/her time on reading this prose literally. I therefore have to cut it, detail my past in maybe 2000 Chinese characters, that’s a challenge. One of the schools requires autobiography limited in 500 Chinese characters. I have no idea how the hell I can fit it into 500, even 2000. Not to mention to the autobiography, the resume exceeds 800.
I planed to go home to bring some references and records for the application, but the typhoon canceled it.


沒有留言:

張貼留言