10/21/2007

A Time You Were Sick

Journal for today: Recall a time you were sick. Describe how your body felt, internally and externally. Use details. Who helped you?

I got a cold couple months ago when I was in the dorm. It began from a Sunday evening. I felt dizzy and had a terrible headache as if my head was hammered continuously. No matter how I turned over and over in bed, there were still a lot of pain in my head, and it was getting stronger as I stayed awake. The pain made me unable to fall asleep, and my sleeplessness gave me more aches and pains. I was in an infinite cycle of falling asleep and waking and suffering. When the sun rose, I went to doctor. I got the medicine which rescued me from the continuously hamming hammers. And the symptom changed, I started sniveling, I felt like the running nose was out of my control, it betrayed. The betrayer killed a lot of tissue papers. Couple days later, I eventually regained my nose’ loyalty, but who knows when it will sell me out again.


沒有留言:

張貼留言