11/04/2007

Why Did You Choose Your Major

Why Did You Choose Your Major


My choice of my major is base on practical reasons, my interests, and my character. I used to major in electrical engineering of the junior-collage department at the Ming-Chi University of Science and Technology and now I was computer science major at the NTUST. In the 5 years, I found that I was better at computer related courses than the electrical or electronic related courses; if I spent the same amount of time at different courses, the outcomes of computer ones were always more satisfied. I thought I should put myself in a right spot to make my talent be well developed, and according to the rate of return on investment, I thought I might have a gift for computer. In addition, I was interested in computer field more than others, and I felt computer was friendlier than oscilloscope; if I had to choose one of them for company for ten hours per day, I’d rather choose computer. Moreover, abstractions and symbols were more charming to me. I loved to use logic and concept to construct a program or understand a system. On the other hand, computer major would give me more freedom. It released me from being imprisoned in office or laboratory, it gave me more choices of life style. Considering my efforts and what I gained, my interests, and the life styles I could choose, I chose computer science major.



沒有留言:

張貼留言