11/15/2007

Motto

Share a motto or a quote that you like and try to abide by. Please explain what the words mean to you (and translate into English). Cite your source.


“What does not destroy me, makes me stronger”, Twilight of the Idols (1888), Friedrich Nietzsche.
When I am in trouble, or when some accidents happen on me, I always recall these words. These words make me willing to accept unavoidable difficulties or challenges. These words help me to laugh at the unwished situations that I fall in when I’m chasing my dream or finding my own way and my own existence. When I encounter something disappointing, frustrating, and nothing can do with, theses words give me the ability to give up struggle, and I diagnose and enjoy these scars instead, because I know that they will never destroy me, the scars will always heal over as time elapses, and they will leave experiences which make me stronger.



沒有留言:

張貼留言