11/02/2007

A Lie You Told

Write about a lie you told, and how it made you feel. Why did you do it? Have you ever been found out (for lying)? If so, how did the other person know you were lying, and how did it feel to be confronted about your lie?


I told a lie when I was in elementary school. That time I was washing my hands with soap, and the soap slipped from my hands, straight shot into the stool, in my uncle’s house. And I was afraid to pull it out since there was something…dirty. Thus I flushed the stool instead. And, of course, the stool was stuck. I was afraid to confess that was made by me, and that made my uncle very angry and upset, he knew what I did, but he wouldn’t say. I felt ashamed very much, I was flushed faced to my uncle as if my blood vessel was stuck as the stool, and my blood couldn’t flow down as well as the soap. I hoped that I had the courage to confess and recognize it, and that’s one of my unnumbered lies I wasn’t courageous enough to confronted.




沒有留言:

張貼留言