10/11/2006

over-serious

Today I take the night duty, ride bike to their through NTU, where I lost my way. I arrive Rose House exactly on time, at 18:00, means I was late actually.

I put my rucksack to the warehouse in the basement and put on the apron with such a haste. Afterward I did the first job on begging duty, namely cleane the toilet up and wipe the window in in and out the toilet and the entrance, and wipe the marble floor around the entrance.

On the time the master was going off duty, she told me that I looks so serious, ask me for taking myself's ease, and cracked a joke with colleagues.

Serious seems the normal way I am, I have a lot of things needed to learn to drive myself on an easy way...

2 則留言:

  1. 如果是過去的事
    最好用過去式敘述啦~~

    回覆刪除
  2. 不要你英文真地感覺有再用心想要進步~
    加油!!

    回覆刪除