10/20/2006

ordinary days

Yesterday and Tuesday are ordinary days and all in well, nothing special, except I got the ultimatum for reciting the menu.

Yesterday I left house at 23:00, then walked as soon as possible to MRT station, arrived dorm at 24:00, and went to bed at 02:30 because of a conversation. I think if I should have off lined the MSN I could get little more sleep...

Tuesday, during the class English oral speaking training, everybody talk about the value, the goal and something on the platform for 1 minute. And in my turn, when I have just finished my inarticulate speaking, the teacher asked me "What are you talking about? Come to me after this class." After the class, she asked me what the purport of my speaking, and told me how to explain. I said "I despise most is being an equipment in a corporation" and "I don't like the corporate which put employee as equipment" (this sentence seems all wrong, and uttered in a lisp), she told me using "I don't like the company treats people as machine" and requested me to keep the way she explained in mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言