10/09/2006

my first day in rose house

Today is my first day in rose house, I went to there by means of 109 bus, and this time i was conscious of the previous stop whitch I must get off the bus at next. I arrive there 45 minutes early than the hour of duty, there fore, I spent the leisure in kingstone, which induce me to buy the books that I would be privileged to read if I have time...


The colleagues are good, most females --it's only two males there, i am included--, and kindly, and pretty. The house is flooded with rose balm which scent I was given to. After the zenith, the senior colleague teach us--I and the other freshman--the foods, suits, teas and so forth, which are offered there, how to explain to customer the feature of the teas, and what to be attached on every teas and meals.

I was so nervous on duty today, I was so stupid that I could't handle the tableware. The master said that I looks in such tensenss as if I would go into clonus...

The most important point is, I need to recite the abbreviations that are more than 150 articles in a week...

沒有留言:

張貼留言