10/25/2006

failure

Yesterday is the exam day, and I got a failure score, 70, the pass score is 85. The colleague told me if I wanted to stay in working in the house, I must learn to keep smiling whenever in the house, and speak with joyful tone. She told me I needed to change my behavior if I wanted to keep working at service industry, or -- quit the job, I guessed.

Whenever I have shift at night, I always quit the house at 23:20, and arrive at the dorm at 00:00, and go to bed at or so 2:00. Besides I have 4 shifts per week, the case study is begging soon. I don’t think I can handle the case study and the schoolwork with the part-times job at rose house. Maybe, it’s time to me to quit the job to concentrate on schoolwork or to find another one much match me, such as teaching assistant scram school…

Now, I don’t have the greed for earning money for daily expense, I think I need to depend on my parent for this expense. I only desire to earning money for attending the LTTC classes and taking the GEPT exam, that’s all.

1 則留言:

  1. mailHI,MABY U CAN HELP ME?
    http://deadseaprincess.blogspot.com/

    回覆刪除