1/12/2007

Special Experience with Shit

2006/1/1, it's my first time to chop the shit with chopsticks. Because there was a very enormous, very huge, and very hard shit obstructed the stool in the lady's washroom. Thus, the manage asked me to chop the special shit with chopsticks. Fortunately, there was exactly a pair of bamboo chopsticks in the drawer at the counter.

So, I tried very hard to chop it with on hand hold chopstick to fasten it, and the other hand with the other one to chop, to saw, to poke it. I fight against the monster very hard, and battle to the devil with a deadlock. Finally, I made it, I am the winnnnnner! I eventually flushed the dragon into the septic tank!



I began taking the LTTC course since 1/4. I am at level 5th and I take the class at 8:00 a.m., and we the students speak only in English during class. It's fun, our teacher is a funny man from Canada and I seem to be the youngest student in the class. Our goal is to speaking more fluent in English including proper grammar, proper pronunciation and tempo.

I will take two English skill courses next semester, English Writing and Presentation Skills. The latter is hiring an American teacher and only in English.

沒有留言:

張貼留言