1/03/2008

The Last Day and The First Day

Happy New Year, everybody. Where were you when you are counting down the last few seconds of 2007? I was in a mountain which is near Taipei 101 with my classmates. There was a very good sight, and there were so much people, and, we contributed about 25 of the sum. It was a bitterly cold night, filled with enthusiastic emotions. It was my first time to see a Taipei 101 fireworks show. I felt pretty excited thought I heard about that it was the same as 2007. Some classmates of mine said he was not as heart-beat as last time, the first time he watched the fireworks show. Well, I may have to spend the last few second of the year at something else next time.

After the show, we left the square, where we crowded in, with our junks to the lower lane where we parked our scooters. When we were riding down the mountain, a friendly foreigner was chasing me and my classmate who was on the ride. He was video-recording us and said, “Happy New Year”. We slowed down and said, “Happy New Year”, to him, too. He seemed extremely happy, and said the blessing to every passenger delightfully. That’s interesting, I don’t remember I have seen any Taiwanese except clerks and groups of Christians said “Happy New Year” to strangers.

And then we were gathered in our Lab, and planed where to go next. Nonetheless, I left earlier because I felt I got a cold and ached everywhere. Well, to say the truth, I felt uncomfortable before we went to the mountain. It seemed that I got the cold already but I still went to the mountain to see the fireworks with them. One reason was to keep my promise, another one was that I seldom attended my class activities, and I might have to attend this one at least. Finally, when I was back to my studio, I laid down in my bed, fell asleep immediately. And I spent the whole first day in 2008 at traveling in my dreams. However, in the second day, I felt much better. Cool, I never recovered from a cold so fast. Maybe it was a good sign to me.

Happy New Year!!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言