1/15/2008

Compare and contrast knowledge gained from books and knowledge gained from experience in your opinion, which source is more important? And why?

Oops, this is a crap I worked out in 30 minutes........


Usually, we gain the knowledge of specific fields from books, and we gain the knowledge of living from experience. And most of time, we apply the theories that we learn from book on real lives. In other words, we experience them by ourselves. Thus I think knowledge gained from experience is more important.

To learn from books without thinking is inaccessible. The knowledge in books can not convince me unless it has been examined with the experience. When I gain some knowledge from book, I treat it as comparison to my own experience. I might correct the knowledge which I gain from experience when the books change my mind. Nonetheless, without experience, there will be nowhere I can stand. Therefore I think the knowledge gained from experience is more important since it is the key which is used to open the lock of books to free the knowledge into my mind.

沒有留言:

張貼留言