12/22/2006

second day

2006-12-21, Today is my second day working at Dong-Po with myself, and the business volume of today is NT$40. Well, the senior staff member said such situation is “normal” and “frequent”. It sounds I will have easy duties for many days, ha.

Today I met a pair of sister and brother, the yang brother was in junior high school, and his mother hired a tutor for him, and ordered a research room (a private study room) for class. He has a math class and an English class once a week respectively, and he will have 4 classes per week. Well, he seems just graduate from elementary school, and now he should suffer a barrage of “Advancing to higher education” doctrine and exams and tests. Hope he could tolerate this destined students’ career.

The staff members will have a “chafing dish” party at 23:30 on X'mas Eve. And attendees will exchange the presents which value must be under NT$200. Maybe I shall borrow a motorcycle to attend the party. I believe it would be funny.

沒有留言:

張貼留言