12/17/2006

A new job

I got a new job. The job is offered by Chang-Chin Study Center, I have attended three days pre-job training with headache Tuesday through Wednesday.

It’s an easy job for most people but me. It seems easy to most people, because the staff members merely need to clean the circumstances on clock, to check the money before out-off-duty, and to introduce the system to new customers and solve the customers’ requests. I have to profess the difficulty to me is the necessary of interactive with people.

The staff members there are so good, so kindly, and so talkative. And they look really harmonious, and the staff members, who are on night shift, including me, always close the store together.

I’m not talkative, and I scarcely join their chat, I guess I seems cold to them. So far, I have wondered about why the company would offer the job to me except the reason they found no one take the offer. And so far, it’s good to me.

2 則留言:

  1. hi my friend
    it's my first time to see your blog here. i'm not the guy who will leave messege on their blog. just want you to know that, i think you are really not the "talking person". but i do really feel that you have your own thought. i really admire the people like you that who have their own idea and not to follow the others. but i stiil think that if you can speak slower and maybe try to talk to the others. you would make more friends!
    hope you do well on your new job and really happy for you about it!
    friend Nick H.

    回覆刪除
  2. ha ha, thank you very much!

    回覆刪除