2/15/2008

Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine’s Day!

This lover’s day was my 42nd single valentine’s day, ha ha. In Taiwan, we have two lover’s days every year. It’s supposed to be very easy to spend a lover’s day with a lover if we spend half year on the same person. However, it seems that I haven’t had any romantic relationship with a girl long enough to celebrate the Valentine’s days. I won’t talk about how many girlfriends I have in my life here since I don’t know either. Not because there are too many girls in my life, but because there are too little girls in my life, maybe about 4, and I can’t tell which of those relationships are romantic ones or which are merely kind-of-affair ones. According to my brain cells can tell me, I have kept my life single, quite, peaceful, steady, and solitary for more than 3 years. All right, to be honest, in my adolescence, not including those junior high school years, technically, I have only escaped from single club once, and it wasn’t longer than one month. That because I am busy at taking care those things I do really care – or I have no choice but taking care my own business. Thanks to that no girls are interested in me. That leaves me a lot of time to deal with myself, to develop myself, to know myself, and to enjoy spending time with myself. Nonetheless, the truth is, as human always do, I also feel lonely periodically. And the worst thing is that this kind of emotions is unavoidable. Considering my experiences and the man I seem to be, if luckily I don’t die in a near future due to karoshi or acute fulminating hepatitis, it’s most likely that I will have more nights to enjoy my solitude. I should’ve deepened and widened my hobbies, and I shall do, that could be my New Year resolution every year.

沒有留言:

張貼留言