2/06/2009

When I started using the Internet

I started using the Internet when I was a elementary school student. Elementary schools that time already started teaching students to surf the Internet and register an account on a site for education. However, I started heavily using the Internet when I was in the second or third year of junior high school. That time my family merely used the 56K dial-up solution, and I sometimes visited on-line chat rooms at the midnight (the schedule rating would be cheaper) for meeting and talking with the opposite sex and practicing Chinese typing, ha ha.

And, well, I started using the Internet regularly, or said "addicted" to the Internet, when I graduate from junior high school and moved to the college school dorm. The Internet there were become more available and accessible to me, and I started using ICQ (and the later Yahoo Messenger and MSN) and hanging on the Internet.

I remember that a Taiwanese psychologist ever gave an address, and he said that according to a study of the human behaviors in on-line games, unlike Koreans and Japaneses, Taiwanese players spent much time at chatting with other players. If on-line game corporations wanted to make their users addicted to their products, they'd better to design a good social networking support. Well, I haven't addicted to any kind of online games, but I can image why so many yang students in Taiwan are addicted to them.

沒有留言:

張貼留言