11/14/2006

values

What are your values? Give reason if possible.

I think a human being could not live happily only with the incomparable professional abilities, a good educational background, a high rank in a company, a high social status, even an enviable income.

I think who am I seem to somebody else is not the index of happiness to me. The happiness doesn’t depend on how enviable the job is, but it depends on how I think the job is. The confidence doesn’t depend on what grades I get at school, but it depends on what I learn from classes. The wealth doesn’t depend on how much money I earn, but it depends on how I use the money.

To me, humane accomplishment is no less important than the study. Studying is important; it might give me a promising future, whereas I can’t tolerate cramming hard for exam. I need something enriching my mind, like literacy which could make me relax, expand my scope of viewing, make me wiser, and inspire my imagination.

A student treats grades as everything, particularly who major in science and technology. The student might be very good at their major, but they might seem like Frankstein or scientific eccentric.

I think exploiting somebody is unfair, unjust, and immoral. I hope I can prevent from obtaining benefit from exploiting someone else, and be exploited as less as possible. Maybe an academic job is good for me, I guess.

沒有留言:

張貼留言