10/24/2007

A Room In Your Childhood Home

Describe a room in your childhood home. What is there? In the corners? Furniture? Layout? What is the feel of the place? Colors? Who would we see there? Any special memories there you'd like to share?

I changed two rooms in my childhood. They are in a rented department. I first lived in the tiny one; the other room was my sister’s, which I moved in after she got married. I had happy time in both room, I had a lot of good time at reading comic books and laughing wildly in my bed. I played solitaire, origami (paper folding), drawing in my tiny world. Sometime I would have company; my family dogs came to me and played with me, and they might sleep with me; they wouldn’t grab my blanket but they always occupied my pillow. As I was growing up, I brought fictions or textbooks to bed more then comic books, spent more time on desk than in bed. I won’t forget the sweet time I have in my childhood room.


沒有留言:

張貼留言