3/04/2007

cram-schoolism

Cram-schoolism is really popular in Taiwan, so far my classmates university had gone to cram-schoolism to get into ntust. Some of them have been going to cram school to study for institute exams since previous semester -- we had just gotten into nutst. And now, some of my classmate go to the cram schools studying normal collage courses instead of studying them here.

Some of them haven't taken linear algebra, probability and statistic. And they have filled their grades with some "nutritious grades". They want to advance into institute by recommended approach which the chief examiners always focus on our grades of collage, and those mathematics course always cost a lot of time on us, therefore they chose not to be encumbered by those courses.

One of them said he will take those important course at cram school, so he needs not to spend any time of those courses at school.

Well, This Is Taiwan, something seems really can't be standed. We all know that the tuition of national university is much cheaper than private schools', and some of us (the students who go to the school with a N in the beginning of the abbreviation) abandon the resources from school which costs the society a lot of money, and pay to the cram schools.

I have been taking long-term part-time jobs since I studied in collage (or high school). I have been saving money for institute entrance exams (entrance of recommending), some language tests, language skill promotion courses, and living expenses for the future. I hope I will save enough money for the institute living, then I might could be able to concentrate on my study at institute.

沒有留言:

張貼留言